Wednesday, 31 January 2007
Monday, 29 January 2007
Sunday, 28 January 2007
The photo of the young climber was taken by SkipperZack. Yes, that's him with the thumbs up!
And here's me taken by SkipperZack. How high did you say it was? I don't mind doing it again.
Friday, 26 January 2007
Thursday, 25 January 2007
1) Are your parents married or divorced?
Happily married, up to date its 48 yrs. Pray for them to prevail. Ups and downs, well that's life as P.Ramlee said "sedangkan lidah lagi tergigit"
2) Are you a vegetarian?
Do I have to?
3) Do you believe in Heaven?
4) Have you ever come close to dying?
When I encounter something difficult, the natural reaction is "Mati eh, cana kan buat nie..." (I'm dead man, how to do this?)
5) What jewellery do you wear 24/7?
Must be my watch, not sure why I still have it on when I'm sleeping.
6) Favourite time of day?
During my prayers.
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Yes, isn't that more tasty than the other parts?
8) Do you wear makeup?
Never tried to.
9) Ever have plastic surgery?
Everything's perfect, why do I need one?
10) Do you colour your hair?
No, brownish black is beautiful.
11) What do you wear to bed?
T-shirt & shorts.
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?Now, let's try to recall? None maybe (self denial!)
13) Can you roll your tongue?
Yes, but why should I do that? It makes talking difficult.
14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
15) What kind of sneakers?
Nike, which I bought more than 5 yrs ago. Where's the deodorant? It stinks when I take it off.
16) Do you believe in abortions?
No, unless its a danger to both mother and child.
17) What is your hair color?
Some say brown, some say black, so it must be brownish black.
18) Future child’s name?
Unless I marry another one, will not have another child coz my wife is sterilised. (Better not say that to my wife (the marry another one part) otherwise I may have lonely nights!)
19) Do you snore?
Sometimes I was waken by a dream that someone is snoring so loud. When I woke up it was quite, so it must be me who was snoring.
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Anywhere worth taking photos.
21) Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
No, I like pillows better.
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Think of what to do first.
23) Gold or Silver?
None of the above.
24) Hamburger or hot dog?
None of the above.
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
26) City, beach or country?
Country coz I'm afraid of the wave.
27) What was the last thing you touched?
28) Where did you eat last?
In my kitchen (How dare I turn down my wife's cooking?)
29) When’s the last time you cried?
Can't remember coz too much of it. (I'm an emotional & sensitive person. Anything touching will make me cry) Now I remember, it's when I tore my back muscle ligament on Monday evening coz it reallyyyyyyyy hurts.
30) Do you read blogs?
According to the symptoms posted by AnakBrunei, I'm a blog addict.
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
No, never in my life.
32) Ever been involved with the police?
Hahaha, they chased after me when I was in Oman coz I drove faster than them. (and also if you read my answer to Q53)
33) What’s your favourite shampoo conditioner and soap?
H&S Antidandruff - cannot live without it & Protex
34) Do you talk in your sleep?
Don't know coz I must be sleeping then.
35) Ocean or pool?
Pool, no waves right?
38) Window seat or aisle?
Window seat - photography opportunity abundant.
39) Ever met anyone famous?
Is His Majesty famous? He is the most famous for me.
40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
Maybe I'm too ambitious.
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl and slurpppp.
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Oprah I know, Ricki who?
43) Basketball or Football?
Football. No, none of the above anymore.
44) How long do your showers last?
Did I say half an hour? That's the time I think of my work as well.
45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?
46) Cake or ice cream?
Ice cream especially vanilla/chocolate. Is that how I gain weight? No lah.
47) Are you self-conscious?
Very very much.
48) Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
Never, unless the drink itself is... (I'm talking non-alcoholic here.)
49) Have you ever given money to a beggar?
50) Have you been in love?
I wonder how I met my wife, but there must be a thousand other times I did as well. I can easily fall in love. If you don't believe me, give it a try.
51) Where do you wish you were?
Anywhere beautiful to be photographed.
52) Are you wearing socks?
Only when I wear shoes.
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yes, in Dubai, when I collapsed in the RBA flight to London. That was really an experience, to be warded in a Dubai hospital, handcuffed to the bed, with a police guard full time. He even followed me to the loo. (I was informed that some people pretend to be ill, was taken to hospital, escaped and absconded.)
54) Can you tango?
What's that? A kind of animal?
55) Last gift you received?
A hummer and mercs (both model cars)
56) Last sport you played?
Football in September 2002 coz that's when I ruptured my archilles tendon and cannot walk properly till today.
57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
Camera (lenses & accessories) my wife, children... (in that order?)
58) Where do you live?
59) Where were you born?
Jalan Gertak, Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia.
60) Last wedding attended?
My niece Ervinna
63) Most hated food?
I love them too much too hate them
64) What’s your least favourite food?
Anything too hot too handle
65) Can you sing?
Not in public
66) Last person you instant messaged?
67) Last place you went on holiday?
68) Favourite regular drink?
69) Tag 3 friends:
70) Current Song?
Aku Ada Kerna Kau Ada
Thanks to the EmmaGoodEggs, for the tag.
Wednesday, 24 January 2007
It's either this one