Friday 5 January 2007

Sunset@Meragang Beach

Despite losing my way as usual, I really had a good time capturing the sunset at Meragang Beach with Bruneian, Ucingitam and ZadM. It was only until I arrived home in KB around 11.30 pm and uploaded my photos that I realised that it didn't turn out well for me. My camera sensor played havoc again as you can see in the photo below. Argggggghhhhhhh!!!!! Really disappointed with myself that despite all the nice shots, the numerous dots really spoils the view.
Fortunately the ones taken at the end of the sunset turned out well because the darkness has hidden the dots.
First thing tomorow morning is to clean the sensor as I have a photoshoot in my wife's classroom tomorrow, capturing her pupils in their 3rd day in school.

5 comments:

Zadm said...

Bro, sayang tu eh. The second pic looks great, inda apa there's always another sunset.

BruneiForever said...

Honestly, I lurrrveee the first one :) but the second one is also a good one also. Yesterday sunset was a good one! :)

thrumyeyes said...

zadm & bruneian, must be the lens change during the shoot as my earlier photos were all ok. yes, next time... another outing. thanks bros.

heisbaolah said...

Lawa gambar atu, also dust makin obvious at f/22.

thrumyeyes said...

thanks heisbaolah. teruk ah dust atu udah. sal your photos kana pakai w/out your permission atu, lau need help i can recommend my legal colleague. just give me a shout thru my email.