Tuesday 11 September 2007

Green Heart of Borneo

I attended this ceremony on behalf of my Head of Department and as a participant. I did not expect to win anything when I saw the photos submitted for the competition...but I was most disappointed that both my photos were not displayed in the exhibition at all. (After making inquiries, I was later informed that the printer were not able to open the folders containing my photos and therefore not able to reprint them. I'm lost for words!)
Airbiscuit, I saw your giant ant and it was smiling at me!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw my pic on display in the last image bro, yg gambar kepala anak merbuk. But I wasn't invited to attend the ceremony by the organisers, apparently there was in invitation card but it didnt reach me, and I received no call/text from the organisers. I think the organisers might need to do better in handling this competition

thrumyeyes said...

u were not the only one bro. there were a few others as well including the 2nd winner. nearly all who attended the rehearsal didn't win and those who win didn't come for the rehearsal. they should had just called up the winners and make sure they attend both the rehearsal and the prize presentation.