Monday 19 May 2008

I've been tagged

1. What dissapoints you?
- when someone I trust cannot be trusted
2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
- Round the world in an oceanliner
3. What's your favourite thing to do?
- photography, obviously
4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
- depends, if I use it to buy something that makes me happy
5. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
- all my wishes come true (I must be dreaming!)
6.what do u usualy do 1st after u wake up from ur sleep??
- apa kan dibuat ah?
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
-Inda dapat rahmat dari Allah
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- panjang eh senarainya, jangan tah jawap kali.
9. When you're single and you saw someone who caught your attention, would you make a move?
- mun ku inda begarak dari dulu alum tah ku belurih 3 urang anak hahaha
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
- sapa kan RDC";Baby ani? Mun ku tejumpa ku picik idungnya hahaha
11. What makes you happy?
- when I make someone happy
12. What type of person do you hate the most?
- yang dapan tani cakap lain, kemudian di belakang tani ia cakap lain.
13. What annoys you?
- urang yang macam nada pikiran sendiri, kesian saja bawa utak jalan sana sini
14. If you could have a superpower what would it be?
- I don't need another one
15. Ever think of having a serious relationship with the person who tagged you? Why?
- ok ok inda jadi picik idungnya
16. If you were a car/bike what would it be?
- harley eh tapi liatlah sapa yang makai
17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
- karas kepala
18. What music have you been listening to recently?
- anything goes esp kalau rah pelangi fm (I hope DJ Zura is reading this!)
19. What is your least favourite animal?
- yang inda mau ku gambar
20. When you're stressed out, what do you do to destress yourself?
- ngambar


I decided not to tag anyone (spoilsport hahaha) coz kesian ku takut urang ku tag atu inda betido. Or maybe I should tag RDC";Baby but she will have to give completely new set of answers.

No comments: