Monday, 28 June 2010

2nd outing with Ian Frame

My 1st outing with Ian Frame was about a month ago and this nature/macro guru really have an eye for nature. He showed us what we (Suhaimi & myself)would have missed. For the photos from that outing click HERE.

Some photos from the 2nd outing:

From Outing with Ian Frame | 26 June 2010


From Outing with Ian Frame | 26 June 2010


From Outing with Ian Frame | 26 June 2010


From Outing with Ian Frame | 26 June 2010


From Outing with Ian Frame | 26 June 2010


From Outing with Ian Frame | 26 June 2010


For more photos, click HERE.

2 comments:

shimworld said...

Macro photography is your calling and these are seriously good. Congratulations .. has any of these been submitted for Easi Card consideration yet? I recently sold a piece of the Tasek Merimbun sunset photo for $10 Easi Card stock. It's coming to a mobile phone near you :)

KantaLensa said...

Jan, thanks. After my earlier two photos used for Easi Card, I had not submitted any yet. Maybe it's time to try again. I look forward to your next photo on Easi Card.